Whaia te iti kahu rangi! Reach for the stars!

Whaia te iti kahu rangi! Reach for the stars! Whaia te iti kahu rangi! Reach for the stars! Whaia te iti kahu rangi!

Caine's Arcade Part 2

Do you remember watching Caine's Cardboard Arcade? I found a video showing what has happened since Caine's Arcade discovery! Check it out and get creative these holidays!

Monday 8 October 2012

Global Children's Challenge


How are you getting on with the Global Children's Challenge during the holidays?
How many steps are you achieving on average during the holidays, and how does this compare to the number of steps during school time?

Yesterday I achieved my personal best!
When I went to bed my pedometer read 22114! 
I have to admit I am very proud of myself!
What is your personal best?

I hope you are all enjoying a fun filled, relaxing holiday.
See you all soon!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment